The Department of Food Processing Technology is established in the year 2016, having professionally qualified faculty, with the state of art laboratories catering the needs of the food industry. The B. Tech. in Food Processing Technology program is a four year professional degree program offered with the main goal of producing technical professionals in Food and Food Processing Technology. It is the most emerging and essential field with tremendous job opportunities.
|Name of the Programme|
|B.Tech (Food Processing Technology)|
- Graduates of B.Tech (Food Processing Technology) are qualified for becoming food technologists and quality control officers in various Government and private organizations.
- Internship in leading Food industries to get exposed to day to day processing activities.
- Certificate programme in association with leading external organizations to enhance job opportunities in
- ISO 22000:2018 and HACCP internal Auditor certification
- Marketing and branding certification
- Logistic and Supply chain management certification
- Food Industries and Research institute visits for all core subject for better understanding of the technical concepts.
- MoU with Government and Private Organization for research and training programme.
- Training on Food Product development and packing material design with other skills to become Food Business Operator- entrepreneur.
- Carrier Opportunities in MNC Food industries in Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Logistics and supply chain management. Also in Government of India organisation like FSSAI, FCI, MOFPI and state government Cooperative Dairy Organizations, state government food and health department.