The Mining department of AMET University is established in the year of 2016 as core engineering department. The Mining Engineering department is equipped with multiple labs of upstream and downstream Mining Engineering courses.
It has advance Mine design Lab equipped with modern Software’s and Hardware’s. Department is closely associated with industries and undertaking National and International Projects in Mineral exploration. ICL, Adhunik (India) Bedrock Mineral Resources (Dubai) are few industrial associates to Mining Department. Department, has faculty from Mining industry which has made this department focused on National industrial and economic growth.
The Department is equally strengthened with both experienced and young faculty members with vast research experience and credible publications.
|Name of the Programme|
|B.E Mining Engineering|
- Modern Mining curriculum
- Industry oriented syllabus
- Industrial internship
- ICT enabled teaching
- Faculties with Industrial Experience
- Multiple Industrial Internship with Large Mines - Hutti Gold Mines, Jindal Steel Works and Neiveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)
- Large Corporate Multinationals like Tata Steel, Jindal, Essar Steel, Essel and Vedanta Mining
- Other Corporates India Cements, Ramco Cements, Adhunik and Visa Steel etc.
- Public sectors, Coal India Ltd., Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Eastern Coal Fields, Hindustan Copper Ltd., etc.
- Government organizations, Department of Mines State and Central Govt. of India, Indian Bureau of Mines, FEMI etc.
- Research Institutions PRL, DTRL, DRDO etc.
- International Corporates, BHP Billiton, Anglo American, Vedanta Corp., Ecostar International etc.