1. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC): AMET is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) (A Grade with a CGPA of 3.13).
2. Comprehensive Inspection Programme (CIP): The Maritime Programmes of the University are Accredited by Directorate General of Shipping, Government of India, Mumbai through Comprehensive Inspection Programme carried out by Internationally Accredited Certification Body, Det Norske Veritas (Norway) – Germanischer Lloyd (Germany) - DNV-GL. AMET has been accredited with Grade A1 Outstanding in the CIP for the past FIVE consecutive years.
3. Performance Indicators in Maritime Education and Training (PIMET) by International Association of Maritime Universities (IAMU), Japan: The International Association of Maritime Universities headquartered at Tokyo, Japan has been conducting PIMET Ranking and listed AMET as one of the top SEVEN Maritime Institutions in the World for the past TWO consecutive years.
4. National Board of Accreditation (NBA): The following three Departments in AMET have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA):
i. B.E Mechanical Engineering
ii. B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Marine)
iii. M.B.A Shipping and Logistics Management
5. Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO): AMET Deemed to be University is recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India for the period 2022-2025.
6. Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement (ARIIA): AMET is categorized as 'Band B' institution (rank between 26-50) in category of 'University & Deemed to be University (Private-Self-Financed)' in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement (ARIIA) 2020 announced on 18th August 2020.
7. AICTE Approval
8. MHRD Approval
9. CIP Approval
10. DGS Approval
11. NDL Registration
12. MHW Ranking 2022
13. DNV - Management System Certificate (ISO 9001:2015) – Valid from 29th May 2022 to 28th May 2025
|CRISIL as graded all DG Approved Programmes as Grade I - Excellent|
|Recipient of Sailor Today Award 2008|
|Our B.Sc Nautical Science cadet Joseman George with A.P. Moller has been adjudged the best cadet among all nationalities in the A.P. Moller fleet.|
|Outstanding achievements in regional Maritime Service Award from Sea Trade 2007
The Angolan cadet sponsored by Wallems - Cadet Carvalho Afonso has been adjusted the best Engineer by GCNS and has bagged the UK Marine Society Prize.