About the Programme: Robotics and AI is a fascinating and challenging field of study with excellent employment opportunities. This is predicted to be one of the most wanted skills in the near-term future! This BSc programme in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence will offer graduates with an excellent platform to enable the students enter into a wide range of challenging sectors such as Automotive Industries, Finance, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing & Production, Transport & Logistics, Defence, Healthcare, Entertainment and Science. The future is here and we can almost hear and see it! Robotics and Artificial intelligence! New jobs with titles such as "bot trainer," "bot farmer," and "bot curator" are increasingly heard in the marketplace! Manufacturers are finding ways to use collaborative robots, or "cobots," that work side by side with workers in factories.
Programme HighlightsB.Sc. (Hons) programme in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, is intended to be a 'Twinning programme', has been drafted and designed by experienced academicians from both Institutions, who have deep involvement in research. Between AMET and EDGE HILL University, there is a wide pool experience of academicians and industry experts.
- Curriculum designed with inputs from eminent academicians and industry leaders
- Well Experienced faculty from Industry and Academicians
- Continuous interaction with the Industry experts
- ICT Class rooms
- Blended Learning
- Case Studies and Projects
- Practical hands-on training
- Well Equipped Computer Laboratories
- Job Placement Assistants with top firms
- Enhanced real-life experience
Career ProspectsThe most common fields, where employment can be found, will be in industries developing robotic solutions for agriculture, human resource management, manufacturing, healthcare, transport, energy, defence, research, etc.
Upon completion of the programme, Graduates could take roles such as:
- Robotic Design specialist
- Software engineer/developer
- Embedded Systems developer
- Intelligent Systems architect
- Intelligence analyst in a range of sectors such as Finance and Marketing, Industry 4.0 etc.
- AI Data Scientist
- Software Architect
- Machine Learning Architect
Duration: 3 years (6 Semesters)
Eligibility: Pass in Plus 2 (12th Standard) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Mode of Selection: Written Test and Personal Interview
Age Limit: Below 25 years at the time of commencement
Boys and Girls are eligible to apply.